A combination of creative interests has kept Bill Winn in the forefront of both medical illustration and fine art for over 30 years. Here is what he is about--
William M. Winn, MS
• Past Assistant Professor of Medical Illustration, UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
• Past Assistant Professor of Medical Illustration, Tulane University of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
• Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Graduate Program in Medical Illustration, Georgia Health Sciences University, Augusta, GA
• Freelance Illustrator, Big Canoe, Jasper, GA
How I Work:
• My goal is always to provide a superior project on time and on budget.
• After being contact by telephone or email, I contact my clients to discuss the scope of the project.
• I provide a written or verbal estimate based on ownership and time required for completion.
• After budget approval, I create conceptual sketches that are rushed to the client for approval or modification. After approval, the final art is brought to completion. Digital copies are archived for future access and safekeeping.